Is Maskcara A Good Direct Sales Company?
Many of us have that knee jerk reaction to direct sales of negativity. Are you one of those? No judgement here if you are! I'm not totally sure why but I was one of those who hated the idea of it! I assumed they were all the same, they were all scams, annoying, and just seemed odd.. I would have never guessed I would have ever joined one until of course my favorite makeup brand of 2 years decided to launch into direct sales and I just had to jump at the opportunity! Once I actually gave it a try and learned all about my company and a lot about others, I realized NOT ALL DIRECT SALES COMPANIES ARE CREATED EQUAL. And even more specifically, not all consultants/reps/artists/sellers/ are created equal so I feel like that's something to keep in mind with any mlm/direct sales company is to not let one consultant ruin the whole vibe and company.
So I can’t speak for every company but I can speak for Maskcara Beauty as I've been an independent artist for almost 2 years and have LOVED it! Has it been easy? Definitely not, nothing that is worth having is easy and no successful business is built without trial and error, hard times, and simply time. And it seems that the very reason many people dislike direct sales is because they think it's a get rich scheme or something that you get a lot of money at first and then it's not sustainable in the long run. Yet when people join and don't get rich quick and aren't willing to work hard and take time, they resent direct sales even more. It's an interesting paradox!
I sorta got side-tracked, I'm sorry!! So there's a few reasons why I love how Maskcara Beauty runs their direct sales and here they are!
1. They run all of the logistics and processing for us! Which means.. no shipping out orders or handling customer service! It's so nice not having to keep inventory and worry about keeping up with orders! The customer service team is amazing and handles everything timely and perfectly!
2. There's no personal purchase requirements or sale minimums to meet before you get commission! In fact there's never any sort of personal purchase requirements or auto ship to be an artist (there is however a monthly artist fee of 11.95 which pays for our amazing back office site). You get your base 20% commission on every sale no matter what! The only time there are sale minimums is to receive down-line bonuses and personal bonuses which can climb all the way up to 40%!!
3. And I’m assuming if you’re wanting to become a Maskcara Beauty artist, that you like makeup, right?! Well that’s good because as an artist, you get a 20% discount on everything in the shop as well as a heads up when new products are coming out (before the customers know!) You can also host your own parties as a n artist which means you can earn free or discounted Maskcara products on top of your commission for those orders!
4. So maybe you love makeup but.. you don’t really know much about it and maybe it scares the crap out of you thinking about putting it on others but don’t sweat girlfriend! We got you! Maskcara and my own team offers SO.MUCH.TRAINING. I promise you will not feel in the dark and you will most definitely learn everything there is to know about this brand and feel confident sharing it with others and even color matching! We also offer business training and lots of other resources like photos, classes, conventions, weekly webinars, and anything in between!
5. Along with amazing and free training, you will be surrounded by women who are there to help you in a heartbeat! We have an amazing Maskcara artist facebook group where you can post questions and you’ll receive a ton of different answers and experiences! This truly is a sisterhood unlike any I’ve ever seen! I truly feel like everyone is there to love and support and everyone feels like they belong because you do! If you’ve been searching for your “people” and just needing more friends in your life, I guarantee you’ll find it here at Maskcara Beauty!
6. The last thing that’s great about Maskcara Beauty is the low start up cost! I love that to start a business with Maskcara doesn’t mean going into debt! In fact, most artists earn back the cost of the kit within the first 2-3 months! And I love that it’s not an empty cost either, you’re actually getting an insane deal! There’s two artist kits to choose from. The first is $199 which includes a retail amount of $399 in product and marketing materials! The second is $399 which includes a retail amount of $799 in product and marketing materials! It’s well worth the investment and gets you everything you need to get started sharing this beautiful makeup!
Lastly, if you do decide to become an artist with Maskcara Beauty and have me as your leader, I’ll be your friend always and you would not regret joining my team! I have an intimate team which means more one on one time with YOU. I know each of my team members by first and last name and we have our own Facebook group where I post trainings and motivational content in every week! I consider myself a slow and steady business owner and leader. I won’t be bugging you all the time about meeting a sales goal. I won’t be throwing my numbers and success in your face, I won’t expect you or tell you how to run your business or that you HAVE to do it this or that way. I believe there are many different ways to succeed as a Maskcara artist and whether it’s acheived fast or slow, it’s still success either way and all I ever want for my team members is to be happy and to be having fun! I want this business to help them become their best selves and to help them feel more fulfilled financially and mentally and emotionally.
So if you’re ready to do this, LET’S DO THIS! Click here to join Maskcara Beauty! Or…. if you’re like WOAH NOT SO FAST! I’ve gotta at least try this makeup first! I totally get that! So you can either email me for a Maskcara color match or shop here at your leisure!
Thank you for being here today and visiting my blog!
See you next time,